Monday, March 15, 2010

Insults, Part 1

She's a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

He's as sharp as a bowling ball.

He's a recovering alcoholic: recovering from last night!

You sound reasonable. It must be time to up my medication!

She's so wrinkled, her mother was a Shar Pei.

Does your face hurt, because it's killing me!

He's a couple of terrorists short of a Jihad.

He's so dumb, he sits on the TV and watches the sofa.

You're so ugly, when you go into the bank they turn off the surveillance cameras.

Her driveway doesn't go all the way to the road.

Thinks he's a real wit. He's half right.

In a battle of wits she's unarmed.

The oven's on, but nothing's cooking.

He's a little too tall for his blood supply.

When I think of all the people I respect the most, you're right there, serving them drinks.

I haven't been ignoring you; I've been prioritizing you.

Since my last report, he has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.

No, those pants don't make you look fatter. I mean, how could they?

His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.

He's a few clowns short of a circus.

She's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

She's a few Cokes short of a six-pack.

He's a few peas short of a casserole.

The wheel's spinning, but his hamster's dead.

She's one taco short of a combination plate.

She's a few feathers short of a whole duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment