Friday, February 26, 2010

No Respect, Part 6


I remember one guy gave her a good piece of his mind. Yeah, it was right after she took a good piece of his leg.

I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once, a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional; the knife had butter on it.

I saved a girl from being attacked last night. I controlled myself.

I'm a bad lover. I once caught a peeping tom booing me.

My marriage is on the rocks again, yeah, my wife just broke up with her boyfriend

My wife a great driver, she once hit a deer. It was in a zoo. There is a pair of shoes on the dashboard. They belong to the last guy she hit

My wife was afraid of the dark… then she saw me naked and now she's afraid of the light.

Why, her cooking is so bad that the flies pitched in to fix the screen door. I leave dental floss in the kitchen and watch the roaches hang themselves.

This morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me.

I'm so ugly - my father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

Last week my tie caught on fire, some guy tried to put it out with an axe.

No comments:

Post a Comment