Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bumper Stickers, Part 3

Cat: the other white meat.

Squirrels - nature's speed bumps.

I'm still a hot babe, but now it comes in flashes.

I'm not saying you're a monkey, but take this banana and scram.

National Spellling Bee Runer-Up

The winner of the rat race is still a rat.

The Moral Majority is neither.

Dyslexics Untie!

Sorry if I look interested, I'm not!

I would rather hunt with Dick Cheney than drive with Ted Kenned.

When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you.

In case of rapture, can I have your car?

Custer wore an Arrow shirt.

I'm pink, therefore I'm SPAM.

I love animals. They're delicious.

I poke bears with spoons.

Be alert. The world needs more lerts.

Keep on working, millions on welfare depend on you!

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

Humans didn't climb to the top of the food chain to become vegetarians!

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. DON'T DRINK AND DERIVE!

Kids in the back seat cause accidents; Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

Money is the root of all evil. For more information, send $10 to me.

That's not a haircut, it's a cry for help.

If God is within, I hope he likes enchiladas!

So many stupid people, and so few asteroids.

Want a little taste of religion? Bite the minister.

I didn't believe in reincarnation in my last life, either!

Life is too short to worry about how short life is.

Excess is never too much in moderation.

Conserve toilet paper - use both sides.

My mind is like a steel trap. Rusty and illegal in most states.

To err is human, to moo bovine.

Think globally, Act galactically.

My wife says I should get up and go to work, but the voices in my head say I should stay home and clean my guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment